Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spread the Word! God isn't done leading us!


I have an overwhelming urge to continue our journey through domestic adoption. However, now that Joshua is due in 10 weeks, it isn't the best time to start all over. So......

I am heeding God's command to help the orphans by using my blog. I know I have probably lost a lot of people that had been checking my blog, but I hope that enough of you are left that you can help! As soon as I can figure out how to get links set up on my blog, I will start adding links to wonderful families who are adopting and need our help. I will also add links to other blogs so that you can all share in the beauty that surrounds the adoption journey. I KNOW, these families need our support; both emotional and financial. There is also so much we can learn and experience through their journeys of love and redemption.

Please spread the word, let people know that our work is not done. We will press on. God hasn't stopped calling us to follow Him.

Thank you.

1 comment: